The 30 Day Praise Challenge–Day 11
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[a] in you. (John 14: 16-17)
That puts a smile on my face and praise in my heart.
When I look back to the woman I was before I accepted Christ into my life I wonder how I did it? I can tell you this with certainty–I would NEVER want to do it alone again. EVER.
Here are some of the reasons I am praising The Holy Spirit in my life:
- He is my counselor when I have no clue what I am doing. (John 16:13)
- He is my comforter. (2Corinthians 1:3)
- He leads me in all truth. (John 16:13)
- He empowers me. (Romans 15:13
- He gives me wisdom and revelation. (Ephesians 1:17)
There are many more reasons to praise The Holy Spirit and I invite you to discover them by searching God’s word for yourself.